TSA, ...Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

TSA...TSK, tsk tsk...

Have we gone a little overboard? Just Maybe?? I am a 22 year old white female, never had a passport in my life, no arrests, no tickets, etc. Because the security level is at Orange (wtf does that mean?),  I am nearly missing my plane while TSA runs a little fabric covered wand through my bag, which is now dismantled on their table. Then they run that fabric through an expensive piece of machinery to see if I have any explosives..I don't, ok. 

I can only bring two carry on items..my purse counts--though it never has before. I am now faced with merging two packed bags into one...at the same time lug around a 50lb. commercial stand mixer (which TSA had no problems with, except that I wasn't making chocolate chip cookies for them..lol).

Anyway as I stand here in this damn airport, barefoot of course because my shoes might turn into a weapon as seen on James Bond, I realize that if i wanted to think hard about it I could come up with a dozen ways to take over a plane, and then find the TSA building...but quickly reject telling them about my insight. 

Not really, but I think we can all agree that our skies and borders and seas are not secure as it stands, and the security measures we all go through are not going to help us make it better. Will the airplane fall out of sky if my belongings are seperated into one bag and one purse, rather than crammed into a single bag? I don't think so. Did the wal-mart sack they gave me, to hold the belongings they couldn't cram back into the bag, make the plane ride safer for all? I'm guessing not.

I guess I am just saying, to the TSA, and our government....QUIT F@#&ingwith me at the airport! Let us travelers get on with our lives...there has got to be a better way to make our skies safe. Like locking the cockpit and giving them a gun. Sounds like problem solved..then send all our bags and even our shoes if needed through one machine that x-rays and sniffs out explosives. Again, problem solved.

To free skies again,
Rochelle 

Comments

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Dancing With Kings