Path of Purity

                                Beth 
9 How can a young person stay on the path of
                 purity?
         By living according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
         Do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
         that I might not sin against you.
12 Praise be to you, LORD;
         teach me your decrees.
13 With my lips I recount
         all the laws that have come from your mouth.
14 I rejoice in following your statutes
         as one rejoices in great riches.
15 I meditate on your precepts
         and consider your ways.
16 I delight in your decrees;
         I will not neglect your word.

Psalm 119: 9-16 (NIV)

Psalm 118: 17-19 (NIV)

17 I will not die but live,
        and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
18 The LORD has chastened me severely,
        but he has not given me over to death.
19 Open for me the gates of the righteous;
        I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Dancing With Kings