pop a f--king cork!

Alright, now who in the F-Ck said that it was "ok" to go around f-cking with how people feel. To try to play games with their head (I say try because you have to have a f-cking brain to accomplish this). Apparently I missed the grown-up class where they tell you that it's alright to say things you don't mean, to outright lie, to take someones world away from them and laugh about it. I missed the part that teaches others to have NO f-cking conscience, how to steal and not care, how to spit in someone's face or crush their insides.

Why can't I just get it together and be the same way. Why is it so hard for me to get my way. people are always telling me how I am stubborn and always want my way..but for some reason I can't go to the same extreme lengths to get it as some, or most, others. f-ck it all. Not a god damn thing i can do about this sh-t anyway.

Justice and fairness and morality is a f-cking JOKE. No one lives by these rules anymore, it's all for #1 and f-ck who gets in the way. So to all you lying, stealing, evil motherf-ckers out there who never deserved a minute of my g-d dam-ed time anyway...F-ck Off and F-ck You. Although as much as I'd like to be rid of your rotten corpse you call a person, i am sure we'll meet again, and again and again.....

F-cking say something about it, i dare you.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Dancing With Kings