Seething F--king Rage

How could you!?
How f-cking dare you!
Trample on me,
knowing what I've been through

To let me trust you, to love you
F-ck you, you don't deserve my love
and never again
will you have my trust

To behold me, quivering against the breathe of this world
You touched me, your eyes pierced through me
and I felt your light and love heal me,
Then POP! a f-cking slap in the face.

HaHa, you were kidding
or lying, or changed your mind
Whatever the f-ck your problem is
It's not mine anymore

You want space,
yet you begged me to come back
WHY!? 

So you could have some little bitch on the side
to play with like a dollar store toy.
Fun, cheap, easy to get
But who cares if it gets broken

Sure as f-ck not you!
I was willing to listen and care
and give you what you needed
with no complaints

But you had to toss me aside with no regard
and now I sit here, alone and broken
Broken again. F-ck you! How dare you!?
and good riddance.

Comments

Post a Comment

Can you relate?

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Dancing With Kings