Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Feeling underappreciated and saddened at how it is possible to pour your heart out, give your time and all you have to give to another person and have them spit in your face. I had the epiphany that this is how God must feel when his children sin.

He pours his unending love out for us, he gives of all he is For Us and we spit in the face of the almighty and go about doing contradictory and counterproductive things- and he keeps loving us all the same.

 I will continue to feel unappreciated and taken from, as long as I continue to take for granted the blessings in my life. Once I learn to give back to God in appreciation and gratitude, the same way I would give back to anyone who would go out of their way for me- then I will know what being loved is meant to feel like.


Comments

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Dancing With Kings