Living Water into Wine



I am
self-expression for
the Almighty himself.
To be complete, in full
myself, in tragic,fatal totality
is to be the best parts of God's
greatest masterpiece. The sum of
him. As I am the sum of all I have and
made, said or did, so are we, this to him.
I am the bittersweet creative juices that flow
from the hard pressed fruits of my trials and error,
being pruned by my creator as if those are his shears.
Grown organically in his garden by the Father himself,
on a vine personally tended by his good Shepard and Sun.
The bugs and the blight, the rot and the strife, withered by fear
the enemy wants to claim my place and my life, wants me clipped
and tossed out, thrown to the ground. But He has foreknown the time
I will be plucked ripe, then mashed down, where my living water turns to wine.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Dancing With Kings