My Personal Mission, Vision and Values Statement

When starting a corporation, you write a Mission Statement, and also a Values and Vision statement. I decided to do this for myself- why not? How often do we sit down and define our lives like that?  So here is mine. I would love to hear from you, leave a comment--- What is your personal Mission, your life's Vision and Values?

Mission:
I walk this earth with a mission to empower others to use their God given strengths and attributes in a way that emboldens them and also fills a need in our earthly pursuits as a whole, without fear of isolation and inequity because of their unique or ingenious new perspectives.

Vision:
I envision a future for my children and all children, where each life is treasured simply for it's right to be here. Where no judgement is placed when the individual falls below some arbitrary median level of accomplishment, as we all do at times, but rather merit be placed on that individual's ability to contribute to our human endeavors, and respect be given to the manner and time in which they choose to express their abilities and gifts.

Values:
I value individual freedom; Family and cultural traditions; the day-to-day task of living on earth; Loyalty, Unconditional Love; Reasoning, Logic; and Speaking Your Mind.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wake UP World

To the Ledge

Turn your head now baby Just Spit Me Out

Dancing With Kings